The Laboratory, which represents 20% of our workforce, is composed of 12 engineers and PhD students.
1 industrial pharmacist who guarantees the effectiveness and safety of our formulas completes this team. He brings you the assurance of a safe, technical and innovative product.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Cosmetics & Medical Devices Cl.1
To meet your specifications and bring your projects to fruition, our scientific department provides you with two areas of expertise: Innovation and Research & Development.
Quality and Regulatory Affairs: a dynamic system
SO.F.I.A. Cosmetics laboratories are certified according to international standards and in compliance with the European regulation EC n°1223/2009.
- CSR policy implemented since 2015
- A department with 4 engineers and technicians dedicated to quality control, risk analysis and continuous improvement.
We guarantee the conformity of your products thanks to a traceability throughout the production chain and a rigorous control:
- Raw materials upon receipt
- Packaging items upon receipt
- Of each production batch (bulk, semi-finished and finished products)
- Measuring devices
- Before shipment of finished products
A continuous investment as well as an equipment of analytical expertise: HPLC, UV, allow us to maintain a constant level of quality and to remain at the forefront of innovation. All microbiological controls are carried out internally thanks to a dedicated laboratory and in compliance with specific standards for cosmetics.
Our Regulatory Affairs department validates the compliance of your formulas before supporting you in the steps prior to the marketing of your cosmetic products:
- Regulatory tests: challenge tests, toxicological evaluation
- Clinical tests: efficacy or use tests to evaluate your products and support your claims
- Creation of the PID [Product Information File] in accordance with the EC regulation n°1223/2009
- Control of legal mentions, claims and proofreading of your labels
- Regulatory monitoring and compliance with foreign regulations